tg2htm - create HTML pages using ThumbGen output
tg2htm now is able to use ThumbGen Movie information files (.nfo ) to get all the movie informations !
You can create dynamic HTML pages to select your movies by genre and a lot of filters now !
Have a look at some examples of HTML pages to see what tg2htm can do for you:HTML example using iframes Thumbnail and Wall-Mode Movie sheets
HTML example using iframes Thumbnail and Sheet-Mode Movie sheet
Quite simple HTML example using 3 frames and genre thumbnails
Really simple HTML example using 3 frames
The pages have been created using test data (to avoid publishing copyright protected pictures).The examples are hosted on free webspace, so they will not load in turbo performance (sorry about that).
tg2htm is a tiny tool to create HTML pages using
(movie sheets or/and movie thumbnails ....).
If you use ThumbGen
to create thumbnails and/or sheets for your movie collection
you might find this tool useful.
Sometimes it is a torture to get an overview of
hundreds of movie files spread over several hard disks or
- How do I get an overview without using an expensive movie
collector program ?
- Import every single movie into the collector program AND then create
thumbs and sheets for your player device using ThumbGen is
driving you crazy ?
- You are unable to keep track of all your movies ?
- You need an fast "offline" overview of all your movies
(without mounting movie hard disk etc. ) ?
- You want to share your movie collection information with your family or
friends (over the Internet) ?
- You want to select your movies by genre, certification ... and a lot of other filters ?
Your movie collection is well organized by using ThumbGen and it's
naming conventions (names of: movie-, thumbnail-, movie sheet- files, nfo-files) ?
Try tg2htm and you will create a HTML-page of your
movies in just a minute.
tg2htm is under development, so check for new versions in the
Written in Microsoft Windows scripting language Autohotkey
Tested on Windows-XP, Windows 7(x64)
- Create HTML pages using ThumbGen output
- Configuration options to meet your needs and data (see
screenshots on file masks, central sheet folder ..)
- HTML-Templates determine the look of your HTML
pages. You may develop your own templates to satisfy your
- Easy to use and self explaining (have a look at the tool
- Create complex dynamic HTML pages by using ThumbGen Movie information files (.nfo)
tg2htm is a 100% portable application. No installation required, no
installation routine available.
If you need shortcuts to start it, then create them manually.
copy it to a directory of your choice. On first start it will create
it's needed subfolders and initial configuration files (this may take some seconds).
Templates are delivered with the executable.
You may have multiple instances / versions installed on your system,
but only one instance may run at a time.
Reference on how to create templates
of current version
All developers of the incredible piece of software called ThumbGen
Titan for XPath
GNU General Public License 3.0 or higher
Developed using AutoHotkey_L Version v1.1.00.00
©2003-2010 Chris Mallett, portions ©AutoIt Team and the AHK community
GNU General Public License
Developed using editor SciTE4AutoHotkey Version 3.0 by fincs